• baptized, tithe-paying members in good standing of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
• committed to Christian service
• ministers faithful to ordination vows
• adherents of Bible-based teachings and church standards by exemplifying standards of personal conduct that preclude:
◊ chemical and substance abuse by the use of alcoholic beverages, tobacco in any form and illegal possession/misuse of drugs
◊ Work performance
◊ Loyalty and cooperation
• Suitably dressed for Christian work environment
• People who avoid conflicting interest and enterprises
• People who resolve conflicts, disputes, complaints and grievances within prescribed procedures
• Individuals who comply with policies, practices, guides, etc., of the Indiana Conference as set forth in the Indiana Conference Book, and other
The Indiana Conference of Seventh-day Adventist is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate in employment policies and practices on basis of race, ancestry, national origin, gender(except for positions requiring ordination) color, age, marital status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law. The employment practices of the church reflect religious preferences in harmony with United States Constitution and controlling law, and it, therefore, hires only Seventh-day Adventist Church members in good standing.
Click here to see job listings.
Human Resources Director
Indiana Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
(317) 844-6201 ext. 113