Our aim is to assist Hoosiers in crisis with resources that fulfill the admonition of Jesus:
"Inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me." Matt.25:40
While our resources are limited, we offer the following services:
- Emergency distribution of relief and recovery supplies - a service that provides emergency
supplies and goods to survivors and responders.
- Warehouse operations - a service in which volunteers sort, package and store donated goods
- Community collection centers - locations where goods are collected to assist communities
affected by disasters.
- Donations Management Consultants - ACS subject matter experts in donations
management provide assistance and input to other organizations in addition to local,
state and federal agencies.
- Crisis Care - emotional and spiritual care is provided for disaster survivors, their relatives,
neighbors, and responders.
For links to more information contact this national web site:http://www.communityservices.org/article.php?id=42